Admission Requirements - Bircham University
Bircham International University distance learning degree admission requirements differ depending upon the Faculty and the major of study. There is no discrimination with respect to race, color, sex, beliefs and/or religion. A minimum of 30% of the total number of credits required by any adult degree program syllabus has to be transferred from previous education and/or validated from professional experience in order to gain admission. A maximum of 20% of the total number of credits required by the distance learning degree program can be transferred from professional and life experience.
COST PER BIU EARNED UNDERGRADUATE CREDIT: 70 Euros (90 US$)
COST PER BIU EARNED POSTGRADUATE CREDIT: 130 Euros (170 US$)
Cost per transferred credit: 20 Euros (25 US$)
1 BIU credit = 1 USA semester credit = 2 ECTS credits
Bircham University distance learning degree program fees include namely: Program of study, textbooks, study guide, evaluation and assessment, diploma, and transcript. Payment plans are available upon request up to 24 monthly installments. Contact your BIU Office for payment details. Former Bircham International University graduates are exempt from paying transferred fees.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES - 5 credits - 500 Euros (700 US$)
- SPECIALIST DIPLOMA - 15 credits - 1.050 Euros (1,350 US$)
- EXPERT DIPLOMA - 21 credits - 1.470 Euros (1,890 US$)
Applicants over 19 years of age are eligible for enrollment.
- BACHELOR's DEGREE (B.A., B.S., B.B.A. - 130 credits)
Minimum cost of 3.350 Euros or 4,095 US$ to a Maximum of 7.100 Euros or 9,100 US$.
Fee ranges from 3350 to 7100 €uros depending on the amount of credits transferred from previous education and experience. Admission is open for adults over 23 years of age. A minimum transfer of 39 credits from previous education and/or professional experience should be accounted as equivalents of general education requirements.
- MASTER's DEGREE (M.A., M.S., M.B.A. - 35-50 credits)
Maximum cost of 6.500 Euros (8,500 US$)
Final cost may be reduced depending on the amount of credits transferred from previous education and experience. Admission is open for adults over 25 years of age. A minimum transfer of 9 credits from previous education and/or experience is required. A bachelor's degree or international equivalent (3 to 4 years of study) is required for admission.
- DOCTORATE DEGREE (DOCTOR of PHILOSOPHY - Ph.D. - 45-70 credits)
Maximum cost of 9.100 Euros (11,900US$)
Final cost may be reduced depending on the amount of credits transferred from previous education and experience. Admission is open for adults over 27 years of age. A minimum transfer of 13 credits from previous education and/or experience is required. A master's degree or international equivalent (5 years of study) is required for admission.
Payment plans up to 24 monthly installments.
Payment plan sample for an average amount of 1000:
Here are the different payment options available. For payment options B and C, payments must be charged on your credit card. Initial or single payments can be charged on your credit card or sent via bank check, money order, or wire transfer. If the cost of your degree program is 3000, multiply by 3, if it is of 5000, multiply by 5.
- A- Full Cost: 1000
- B- Payment plan with no initial payment:
- 3 Monthly installments of 330
- 6 Monthly installments of 200
- 12 Monthly installments of 100
- 24 Monthly installments of 60
- C- Payment plan with an initial payment of 330
+ 12 Monthly installments of 70
+ 18 Monthly installments of 50
You may enroll from anywhere in the world
and at any time in the year.
Procedure for Admission - BIRCHAM INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
For official admission status at Bircham International University, you need to send in a filled out, dated, and signed official Application for Admission. You may download this application form from our website or request it by email or mail. Please, send this application and enclosed documents to the corresponding Bircham International University Office and allow ten business days for processing. You may also submit this application and attached documents by email in a PDF Format.
ALL applicants must:
- Fill out the application for admission
- Submit one ID-sized photo
- Date and sign the application
- Attach biodata in the form of a Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Submit Registration Fee of 200 €uros or 250 US$ (contact BIU Office for payment details)
- Include copies of diplomas, transcripts, relevant documents,
- Include any additional program proposal, scholarship request, etc. (optional).