Financial Aid - Bircham University
Bircham International University has established several financial aid options to help you access BIU adult degree programs via distance learning, including full tuition scholarships.
You may pay the tuition of your adult degree program up to 24 monthly installments, without any down payment, and without any bank guarantee or loan. Bircham International University automatically offers several payment plans once your distance learning adult degree program admission has been conferred.
Partial Scholarships & financial aid
- Personal Scholarships for New Applicants:
Bircham International University has a grants fund in order to provide partial scholarships that are conferred according to the applicant needs and the available funds. In order to profit from these scholarships, the applicant must submit a letter explaining his or her arguments and need for financial assistance with the application for admission.
- For former Bircham International University Students:
All Bircham International University graduates who wish to continue any other adult degree program at BIU are entitled to reduction of at least 30% of the tuition for such adult degree program. This reduction may not be accumulated to other grants or financial aid offered by BIU.
Full Tuition Scholarships for distance learning
Full tuition scholarships for distance learning degree programs will be granted depending on the availability of donations and support from individuals and organizations. Bircham International University is a non profit institution that offers full tuition scholarships for distance learning degree programs.
Since its foundation, Bircham International University has always used the income from the students tuition to grow and improve. We want to thank all those students who have believed in BIU innovative distance learning higher education. Those who have known BIU for many years have witnessed the great progress achieved along all these years. Now we have been able to shape this reinvestment and improvement spirit in the form of a non profit institution. This new non profit legal status does not only ensures the continuous reinvestment and improvement of BIU but also it has allowed the creation of a full tuition scholarship fund with the support of donations and other institutions. This full tuition scholarship fund will allow some students to access free distance learning higher education for some specific and selected majors of study.
Bircham International University full tuition scholarship fund is generated by donations and profits. BIU has established some means that allow access to full tuition scholarships. BIU holds a USA 501c3 non profit organization status. You may check the good standing of this status at the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) Exempt Organizations Database.
The terms affecting full tuition scholarships for BIU distance learning adult degree programs are:
- Full tuition scholarships are limited to a specific major of study and adult degree program. If the student who got the full tuition scholarship wants a different distance learning degree program, he or she may be required to pay any tuition difference and any additional textbook assignments or extra costs incurred by the new distance learning adult degree program.
- Available scholarships will be informed through BIU Social Networks, mostly Facebook, Twiter and Linkedin. If you are interested in this information you should join these networks to get updated information:
- Once you see a scholarship available you should submit the application for admission and write in the “Additional Requests” part at the bottom of page 1 of the application the following remark: “I request full tuition scholarship for the offer published on (date).” The applicant must always meet the BIU distance learning adult degree program admission requirements.
- BIU will inform you if the full tuition scholarship has been granted. You will be asked to pay a 300 US$ deposit to confirm your acceptance of the scholarship. If you do not pay this deposit within 7 days since BIU confirmed your eligibility, you will loose the scholarship. This deposit will be refunded to you upon completion of your distance learning adult degree program of studies. Note that textbooks assigned for full tuition scholarship distance learning adult degree programs may not be new because they have been donated.
- Once your acceptance of the full tuition scholarship is confirmed with the payment of the deposit, BIU will publish your name at the BIU Social Networks as winner of the full tuition scholarship granted. Once admitted into a full tuition scholarship distance learning adult degree program, if you wish to change your major of study or the adult degree program you may request so in writing. In that case the 300 US$ deposit will be used to cover the change of the distance learning adult degree program administrative expenses. The total value of the full tuition scholarship granted (according to the value chart) will be discounted from the tuition of the new distance learning adult degree program of study. Any new books assigned or other new additional material required are not included in the new distance learning adult degree program. Refund policy is not applicable in case of full scholarship.
- Full scholarships are subject to completion deadlines. If you do not complete any of the required assignments in the due dates that will be shown at the Assignment Evaluation Form, you will loose the scholarship and the deposit of 300 US$.
Help others to study!
Education is a lifetime asset and one of the best ways to help others.
Bircham International University full tuition scholarship fund is generated by donations and profits.
BIU holds a USA 501c3 non profit organization status. Charitable donations are deductible from IRS taxes for US citizens. It is a good idea to consult a tax professional to find out the deduction and benefits of your donation to Bircham International University. BIU will always issue an invoice type document that may be required for your tax deduction upon request and after receiving your donation. Request an invoice for any donation exceeding 250 US$.
100% of the donations are used for the full tuition scholarship fund. Administrative and other operational expenses of Bircham International University are supported with the tuition received from students worldwide.
Donations may be in the form of money or textbooks.
- Money donations: use Paypal, bank transfer to BIU Chase Manhattan Bank account in the USA or a check payable to Bircham International University. You may find payments details downloading the payment form.
- Textbooks donations. BIU does only accept textbooks that may be applicable to a distance learning adult degree program. Inform the BIU Office of the books that you intend to donate. If we can use them, BIU will send a courier to pick up the books at no cost. BIU will issue an invoice with the stated value of the donated books for your tax purposes.
It is time to make a contribution and help others to achieve their goals.
An investment in education always pays the best interest.
Name your full tuition scholarship!
And know the person you helped to study!
You may decide to sponsor a specific major of study (we have more than 200) or leave it open for any major of study. You may be involved in the selection process of the candidates for the full tuition scholarship. Once the scholarship is assigned, the candidate will be informed of your name as his or her sponsor. You may also propose the candidate you wish to sponsor with your donation.
BIU will issue a donation certificate thanking your contribution, with the full name, picture, country and adult degree program of the person that you have helped.
Candidates for full tuition scholarship may start at any time of the year and study from anywhere in the world. There is no discrimination with respect to race, color, sex, beliefs and/or religion.
Full tuition scholarship for distance learning value chart:
- A minimum donation of 500 US$ is required to put your name on a full tuition scholarship for a course.
- A minimum donation of 1,500 US$ is required to put your name on a full tuition scholarship for a Specialist or Expert diploma.
- A minimum donation of 3,500 US$ is required to put your name on a full tuition scholarship for a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum donation of 5,000 US$ is required to put your name on a full tuition scholarship for a Master’s degree.
- A minimum donation of 7,000 US$ is required to put your name on a full tuition scholarship for a Doctorate Ph.D. degree.
Any difference between your donation and the actual cost of the distance learning adult degree programs will be sponsored by Bircham International University. BIU will use the above value chart for any degree program changes affecting the full tuition scholarship for distance learning.
Thank you for your contribution.
Company training & Corporate Continuing education
Your company may pay all or part of your degree program tuition. Bircham International University may help by providing the documents required by your company, presenting Bircham International University to the corporation, or even arranging a training agreement with your company that will consider your program of study.
Bircham International University has developed a unique corporate training formula that allows your company to train employees without any initial cost. To access this formula, the company must enroll a minimum of three employees. Note that training and education expenses are often deductible from taxes for most corporations and professionals. Seek tax advice on this issue. Check BIU's unique corporate training formula presentation.
Bircham International University has established agreements with other educational institutions that offer specific majors and degree programs with interesting conditions. Check the complete list of affiliated institutions.